Monday, October 20, 2008

The vision.

I went to a park during lunch to seriously answer the questions asked of me last night.
Here is some of what I wrote.

a) Do I have vision for my life?
-> YES! Sometimes I think that I have too much... I am completely inadequate. But here's the crazy thing.... I sense the potential within me. I just feel like thats all its ever going to be. Potential. And that thought makes me sick. I need it to become reality. God help me.

Am I living for that vision?
-> No. I am living and yes, doing good things (big things, even)... but I am not living parelleled with the vision I have for myself. No... it is much greater.

b) Do I see the vision of Generation Ministries?
-> Yes. And I see myself as a part of that. But even I am expendable, and I need to raelize that.

Am I willing to live for that vision?
-> Yes. I want to. I just need the strength and guidance to make the decisions to have my life align with that.

Does my vision align with the vision of Generation?
-> Yes! My vision wholeheartedly lines up with the vision. Oh God, let it not get away from me.

c) What is it that I am not seeing?
-> I see my vision as a dream, not a future. It is not real to me.

May God have grace on my poor decisions and selfish pursuits.

With everything, with everything, I will shout for Your glory.
With everything, with everything, I will shout forth Your praise.

No comments: